Are you ready for a straighter smile without the hassle or appearance of metal braces? Our dentist at Pleasant Dental, PC can help! Dr. Angie Forsberg offers Reveal® clear aligners in Pleasant Hill, Iowa, as a virtually invisible alternative to traditional orthodontics. Call our office at 515-262-5276 to learn more and to schedule an appointment with our team to find out if clear aligners are right for your smile.
Reveal® clear aligners by Henry Schein® Orthodontics™ are an innovative new solution for straightening your teeth and improving your smile and oral health. This clear aligner system is comfortable and aesthetic, giving you a highly discreet treatment while also gently moving your teeth into their optimal positions. Your treatment plan even includes a custom-made orthodontic retainer so that you can keep your teeth in their proper positions after achieving your new smile!
When you begin your Reveal clear aligner treatment, our dentist will first take photos and impressions of your smile for our records. The photos and other records from your initial exam will be used to create an individualized treatment plan, and your aligners will be fabricated at the Henry Schein Orthodontics lab. Your aligners are designed to fit your teeth closely. This ensures exceptional tooth-specific control to move your teeth into their proper positions as well as making your treatment more comfortable for you. You will meet with our dentist regularly throughout your treatment so that we can track the progress of your teeth and ensure that they are aligning as planned.
Benefits of Reveal clear aligners include:
- Greater Clarity — Reveal aligners are clearer than any other type of aligner available and are guaranteed not to discolor, cloud or yellow over time. These aligners are so clear that they are virtually invisible when worn!
- Precision Fit — Your aligners are specially designed to fit your teeth perfectly. They use proprietary ClearWear™ aligner materials to ensure that your teeth move as quickly and comfortably as possible.
- Fewer Dental Visits — The precision fit of your aligners provides greater tooth contact and higher retention, which means you spend less time in our office for adjustments.
- Faster Overall Treatment Time — Reveal clear aligner treatment times may last between two to 15 months. Most cases can be completed in less than six months!
- Easy To Care For — Because your aligners are stain-resistant, they are incredibly easy to care for. Simply take your aligners out when you eat and brush and rinse them daily! You can even use your toothbrush to clean them as long as you are not using an abrasive toothpaste.
For more information about Reveal clear aligners and to schedule your consultation, contact our office today!